“One language sets you in a corridor for life. Two languages open every door on the way.”
– Frank Smith
Danish is a widely spoken language, not only on the Scandinavian Peninsula but also throughout Europe. Scandinavian contractors are increasingly frequently collaborators of companies from Central Europe, especially Poland.
Would you like to work in Scandinavia? Develop your company by gaining contractors from Northern Europe? Or maybe you would like to become a more attractive employee on the local labour market? Be sure to check our offer.
Each of our courses include:
- Professional native speaker classes
- Practical exercises under the supervision of the training coordinator
- A variety of teaching materials
- The guarantee of the effects and quality of the knowledge transferred
- A motivating learning system
- Continuous monitoring of the progress
- A certificate upon completion of training